Services and facilities
At Bencurtis Park a variety of services and facilities are provided by the Association, Friends & Volunteers. These include:
- A 24 hour warden service. On site for re-assurance and help in an emergency, working with the Head of Care & Housing who can provide advice and assistance.
- On-site maintenance team and administration office.
- Adams Hall restaurant, where weekday lunches are available to residents, their family and friends and where many other functions are held.
- A village shop on site.
- Royal Mail postal service on site.
- A minibus service supported by volunteers, to the local shops and post office in West Wickham.
- A library.
- Guest rooms where relatives and friends can stay.
- Communal lounges and sitting rooms and seating areas throughout the gardens and grounds.