Glebe Housing Association welcomes volunteers who can help enhance our services and support the residents. Our volunteers help with:
- Providing our minibus service to West Wickham shops, Tuesday — Friday, and to provide our minibus service for older people in West Wickham who travel to the Adams Hall for lunch.
- Shopping trips to Bromley or Croydon. (see notice board).
- Minibus outings to garden centres and places of interest.
- Minibus trips to local areas and countryside.
- Maintaining flower beds.
- Day-to-day running of the shop.
- Entertainment, library services, coffee mornings and afternoon teas.
- Social events, Bingo, Bridge.
- Activities and entertainment for Glebe Court residents.
Any amount of time, no matter how small can help out enormously and have a great benefit to the residents.
If you would like to become a volunteer and help out with any of the above please contact us.
If you have expertise in another area and would like to help, let us know.
The more we can do together for the residents the better life and living on Bencurtis Park will be.