Extracts from recent letters
“A heartfelt thank you. Forever grateful to Bencurtis Park for everything they did for mum. She had a wonderful 20+ years with you all.”
“We would like to thank you and the staff for your help given over the past 18 months. I did not really know how good the sheltered housing at Glebe was until mum moved in.”
Comments from our survey of residents:
- Carry on the good work.
- Warden service most helpful. Great comfort to know there is always help when needed.
- I am happy here.
- I moved in to Glebe Housing a year ago, it is one of the best housing associations I have ever used.
- Being allowed independent living with GHA back up is a bonus in your retirement years.
- Very satisfied.
- Almost everything in Bencurtis Park is excellent.
- I love being a resident in GHA, I am very happy and safe with plenty of friends.
- I have lived here for just under 4 years and so far find things most satisfactory.
- I have lived here 21 years. I have been satisfied while I have lived here.
- My wife and I are very comfortable and happy at Bencurtis Park. The staff and the wardens are very kind and very, very helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend having a home here.
- Overall, I love living here.
- It is peaceful and I feel safe.
- I would like to thank GHA for giving me the chance to be near my son and family and feel I’m back among the living once again as I was so isolated and didn’t communicate with neighbours (all at work). Now I’m quite happy, thank you.
- I like the friendly village atmosphere.
- It is a very re-assuring place to live.