Visions & Objectives Statement
The Association aims to deliver effective, efficient and affordable housing, support and care services to our residents and leaseholders. It aims to continue making improvements in the quality of service delivery, buildings, environment and provision of housing, support, domiciliary and nursing care for
Visions and Objectives
- Maintain and continuously improve the provision and quality of sheltered housing, support services, domiciliary and nursing care.
- Ensure services: are comprehensive, are of the highest possible quality, provide value for money and recognise that every person is different and has distinct, individual needs.
- Encourage and support our residents to participate in the management of their homes and the services they receive.
- Ensure the Board of Management and Committees possess the relevant skills to manage our affairs and reflect the diverse community in which we operate.
- Remain financially viable and astute, an exempt charity and Registered Provider of Social Housing compliant with our statutory duties and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the Association’s assets efficiently, effectively and economically through good management, maintenance and renewal programmes.
- Identify housing needs and opportunities for developing and providing homes and services to meet changing requirements and expectations, ensuring the maximisation of the Association’s potential and its assets.
- Develop an enthusiastic and committed work force and culture that embraces and delivers our shared vision. Recruit, retain, train and develop opportunities both for paid staff and volunteers helping them fulfil their career potential, promote team working, flexible and inclusive practices.
- Recognise and appreciate the ideas and contributions of residents, their families and friends, staff and volunteers as an integral part of developing and delivering services.
- Work in partnership with our regulators, local authorities, health care trusts, residents and other stakeholders to create and maintain a sustainable community.